07 February 2011


Page Turners II: The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson: "The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic and Madness at the Fair that Changed America  World's Columbian Exposition: Court of Honor, ..."

Did you know I have another blog just for books? The link above will take you to the latest post.  I have neglected it for a long time but decided to start it up again so that all my reading/book related activity is in one blog. No longer in the bookclub that it was started for but I still love a good book!


Okay - I have other blogs as well - one for ESL students and one for ESL teachers... but they aren't ones that I'd ever update on Facebook. Twitter? sure - that I use for ESL and Edtech mostly. And then the wikis. And now I'm playing with other things like Prezis and Voicethreads. Is it too much? Should I turn off the computer once in a while? Well, I do and then I read a BOOK!!

No comments:

nRelate - All Sections