On it are a few of my favourite things.Starting on the left:
- a small sunstone replica from our trip to Nauvoo, Illinois,
- a beautiful vase from a good friend with gerbera daisies as my flowers for this week,
- a phrenology head (I've been fascinated ever since I found the report on my great great grandfather's examination!)
- a doily and bird statue that were my grandmother's,
- a photo of my grandfather as a young boy with his parents in a cart pulled by an ostrich,
- a mother of pearl inlay box from Cairo,
- and a small Eiffel Tower from my trip to Paris with my nephew.
- The alarm clock is the same clock I purchased before going to live and serve in South Korea as a missionary.
- No special story for the lamps - both from IKEA.
- The empty space is where I put magazines, books, scriptures - all my reading material which for the sake of the picture is still piled up in the bed where I was using it.
Tomorrow's assignment is a smile. Who will be my model?